“Sri Manjule Balaji Digambar, IAS (2009), Under
Secretary, Social Welfare Department is transferred and posted as Sub-Collector, Asifabad, Adilabad District vice Sri A. Ilaiah, SCS Officer transferred.
The following postings are notified:
The I.A.S. Probationers of 2010 batch on completion of their Phase-II Training at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie are posted to the following earmarked Sub-Divisions as indicated below:-
1) Dr. Narayana Bharath Gupta, IAS is posted as Sub-Collector, Bhadrachalam, Khammam District in the existing vacancy.
2) Smt. D. Divya, IAS is posted as Sub-Collector, Bhongir, Nalgonda District vice Sri A. Mutyam Reddy, SCS Officer transferred.
3) Ms. Amrapali Kata, IAS is posted as Sub-Collector, Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy District vice Sri N. Prabhakara Reddy, SCS Officer transferred.
4) Sri J. Nivas, IAS is posted as sub-Collector, Gudur, Nellore District in the existing vacancy.
5) Ms. Bharati Hollikeri, IAS is posted as Sub-Collector, Medak, Medak District vice Smt. M. Vanaja Devi, SCS Officer transferred.
6) Sri Gandam Chandrudu, IAS is posted as Sub-Collector, Rampachodavaram, East Godadavari District vice sri B. Sankara Vara Prasad, SCS Officer transferred.
7) Dr. Preeti Meena, IAS is posted as Sub-Collector, Rajampet, Kadapa District vice Sri K. Srinivasulu, SCS Officer transferred.
The following transfers and posting are notified:
i) Sri Kanwarjit Singh, IFS (85) Additional Principal Chief
Conservator of Forests (Eco-Tourism), O/o Principal Chief
Conservator of Forests (HoFF), A.P., Hyderabad is
transferred and posted as Special Secretary to Government (Telangana Major Irrigation Projects), I&CAD Department, in an ex-cadre post to be created.
ii) Sri N. Prateep Kumar, IFS (86), Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (FCA-Implementation) O/o Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (HoFF), AP., Hyderabad is transferred and posted as Special Secretary to Government (Minor Irrigation/ NABARD/ APSIDC/ WALAMTARI & Ground Water, etc), I & CAD Department, A.P., Secretariat, in an excadre post to be created.
The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi vide their letter 5th read above, have conveyed the approval for appointment of Sri Santosh Mehra, IPS (RR:87), as Inspector General, in the Border Security Force (BSF) in PB-4 (Rs.Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- with Grade pay of Rs.10,000/- on deputation basis for a period of five years from date of taking over the charge of the post or until further orders, whichever event takes place earlier. They have requested to relieve the Member of Service from Andhra Pradesh cadre immediately to enable him to take up his new assignment in BSF under intimation to the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Under rule 10 (a) of the A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, Dr.M.Padma Geetanjali, Associate Professor of Physiology, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam is promoted temporarily as Professor of Physiology under Category 4 (b) in rule (2) of A.P. Medical Education Service Rules and posted as Professor of Physiology in Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam duly shifting Dr.R.Parvati, Professor of Physiology.
The Government, after careful examination of the matter hereby accept the recommendations of the Departmental Promotion Committee and approved panel of names for promotion to the cadre of Principals, Ayurveda Colleges as follows:
Sl.No Name Remarks
1 Dr. B. Vijaya Lakshmi Included
2. Dr. K. Nisteswar Included
3. Dr. M.P. Anand Kumar Included
(i) Sri K.Kesavanaidu, Superintendent of Jails, Central Prison, Hyderabad, transferred and posted as Principal, State Institute of Correctional Administration, Hyderabad vice Sri K.Umapathi Rao transferred.
(ii) On transfer Sri K.Umapathi Rao, Principal, State Institute of Correctional Administration, Hyderabad is posted as Superintendent, Central Prison, Warangal vice
Sri B.Saidaiah, transferred.
(iii) On transfer Sri B.Saidaiah, Superintendent of Jails, Central Prison, Warangal is posted as Superintendent, Central Prison, Chenchalguda, Hyderabad in the existing vacancy.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of Prosecutions, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in the reference 1st read above, Government after careful
examination, hereby transfer Sri Y.Parasuram, Additional Public Prosecutor Gr.II, Additional ASJ Court, Nellore, Nellore District to ASJ Court, Vizianagaram, Vizianagaram District as Addl. Public Prosecutor Grade-II, on spouse case, as his wife is working as Principal, M.R. Government College for Music and Dance, Vizianagaram
in relaxation of native district rules in the existing clear vacancy and also relaxation of ban on transfer with out TTA/DA and joining time to the individual.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of Prosecutions, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in the reference read above, Government after careful
examination, hereby transfer Sri J.Srinivas Reddy, Additional Public Prosecutor Grade-II, Assistant Sessions Judge Court, Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy District to
Assistant Sessions Court, Bapatla, Guntur District in relaxation of ban on
In the G.O. read above, orders were issued placing the services of Sri M.V Satyanarayana, IAS (93), Commissioner, SS&LRs, Hyderabad at the disposal of MA&UD Deptt., for appointment as Commissioner, Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation,
Visakhapatnam vice Sri B.Ramanjaneyulu, transferred.
2. Accordingly, Government hereby appoint Sri M.V Satyanarayana, IAS (93), Commissioner, SS&LRs, Hyderabad as Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation, Visakhapatnam in the vacancy
caused due to transfer of Sri B.Ramanjaneyulu, IAS.
3. Sri B.Ramanjaneyulu, IAS is reported to hand over charge to Sri M.V.Satyanarayana, IAS and report to General Administration Department A.P., Secretariat for further posting.